How Styrofoam Densifier Works
Hasswell Manufactures Styrofoam cold densifier with the principle of auger compaction. The operator of the machine puts the used Styrofoam blocks (EPS) into the hopper. The knives inside the machine will crush the Styrofoam foam blocks into smaller flakes. The flakes will be pushed into the compaction chamber and be compressed. There is a pressure adjustment device at the end of the out-feed which can adjust the volume reduction ratio.
People can benefit from this machine by reduce the size of the scrap Styrofoam foam blocks and greatly save transportation cost. Electric components of this machine are CE or/and UL approved.
The machine is made in China and we can offer it with very competitive price.
Advantages of Medium Styrofoam Cold Densifiers:
- Recycle and get paid instead of paying for landfill
- Decreasing the costs of stocking, transporting and disposing
- Integrity of the material suitable for recycling
- Reducing man power
- Low operation and maintenance costs
- Inexpensive price
Medium Styrofoam Densifier Main Features:
- Three phase 400V/480V
- Low power consumption
- Low noise and low dust
- Small size and high efficiency
- Safe and easy to operate
- Integrated waste physical status
- CE certified
Medium Styrofoam Densifier Technical Parameters:
[table "2" not found /]