Styrofoam is a versatile, lightweight material that can be manufactured into a variety of products. Styrofoam offers a high-performance yet economical way for a wide variety of items—from sensitive electronics to appliances to pharmaceuticals—to be safely delivered to market. Manufacturers rely on Styrofoam packaging because of its ability to prevent or minimize product damage during transit and its excellent insulation properties required for food and medical shipments. Continue reading
- RECYCLING EPS (STYROFOAM) – HOW IS EXPANDED POLYSTYRENE RECYCLED?
- Can Polystyrene Foam Be Recycled?
- EPS and EPS Recycling: the Extraordinary Product Solution
- Study on Recycling of Polystyrene Foam that We Should Know
- Comparing Polystyrenes: Looking at the differences between EPS and XPS
- Recycling EPS Foam – Is the Sky Falling?